U2 LESSON 3 WRITE A LETTER

Dear Nomin and Tuya
Long time no see.Hope all's well in your life
I am having a birthday event . This year I have decided to do something a little different from last years party. I am hoping to be able to organize this event as private as possible. It means just us, only best friends are allowed to come. Then we will hike a mountain which is near from the city center. The reason why I am wanting to hike a mountain is to feel relaxation and a good vibe from the mother nature. In the other hand , I want to do something we have never done together. So I found this idea. Don't worry about what to take because I will prepare everything we need such things like food and beverages. After the hike we will play a game called " Tell me your secret " which is really fun to play in a big square. We will record a video for the future ourselves. Isn't it a good idea? .The last and especial part is that I will blow your mind by telling big news about me. It will be the most important event of my birthday.

Thus ,if you want to know about that big news,please come to my birthday event. We are going to meet at 12 am on 9th of march at my house. Therefore, please let me known if you can or cannot join us.If you have any questions just give me a call. Really hope to see you.
Take care
Love,
Narangaraw


Comments