sentencies (modals)

1.      We can express our opinion in class.
2.      We can ask about lessons from a teacher.
3.      You can prepare the lessons before teacher teach.
4.      It can speak English in englishclass.
5.      You  can read books at the break.
6.      I could run ten miles in my school.
7.      I could speak Chinese when I was a kid.
8.      I could ride a horse when I was younger but now I can't.
9.      He could read when he was three years old.
10.  I will graduate my university.
11.  We will be a good engineer.
12.  You will pass your exam if you try hard.
13.  Shall for obligation in very formal situations
14.  Students shall not enter here.
15.  There shall be no food and drink on the premises.
16.  You must turn off your phone in classroom.
17.  We must be quit during the exam.
18.  I must do you my individual work.
19.  You must put up your hand to speak.
20.  You  mustn’t fight in school.
21.  We ought to listen to  our teacher.
22.  I ought to prepare myself for the notebook.
23.  You ought to bring your book.
24.  I don’t need to bring stalls that not recommended.
25.  I need to learn my professional words in English.
26.  You need to improve yourself for the future.
27.  You should talk formal in class.
28.  You should write the lesson that your teach tought.
29.  You should stay at home if you are feeling tired.
30.  I should walk to school.
31.  I shouldn’t lie to my teacher.
32.  You are may be a good student.
33.  He may not doing his homework.
34.  Students may bring their individual works.
35.  Student with good grade might be a good professionalist.
36.  You might be a learn less knowledge if you don’t listen to your teacher.
37.  He might win the competition, because he peepured a lot.
38.  If I was a young I would do a lot of things like learning.
39.  If I were a rich I would travel a lot.
40.  I have to finish this homework in school.
41.  I have to leave the house early to catch the bus that come to the school.
42.  I have to learn very well english in my englishclass.
43.  We are allowed to speak free english in our englishroom.
44.  We are allowed to  express our opinion in class.
45.  We are allowed to ask about lessons from a teacher.

46.   

Comments